Tuesday, August 16, 2011

In the Beginning


It was a weird day, or should I say night, I was warm and cozy, then suddenly awakened with my 5 other brothers and sisters and panic was all around me, I couldn't see, but I could feel movement and hear mews and heavy breathing. Suddenly I was picked up by the nap of the neck and was swinging back and forth, my warm surroundings turned into cold and I could feel water dripping into my fur. I hear a loud honking noise and I hit the ground, hard, cold and very wet. I heard squealing and just hunkered down, then nothing. I sat, expecting to be picked up again, but nothing. I began to shiver, and mewed and mewed and mewed. I had now idea where I was then I heard some noise again, a big roar and squeals again. It stopped right by my head it felt. Then I heard some noise and pounding on the pavement, and mews I could not understand, another language. Something grabbed my up and then I was sitting in a warm place again, with foreign voices. I was comforted for a little while. I was moved around and heard more voices and more pounding, then I was sitting alone and cold, but drying. I began to get hungry. I mewed, and mewed, and mewed, but nothing. Then I heard voices again, very close to me, and I was moved around again in a container. I was back in a thing that I could not sit still in, and it seemed forever. Then I had big warm things wrap around me and something was putting something down my throat, food, but it tasted yucky. I didn't like it. But I loved the warmth, the feeling of my family again, the love. My shivering stopped an I slept for the first time in a long time it seemed.

No comments:

Post a Comment